4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLombard Drive, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3
- Extended & Well Presented
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Highly Sought After North Lodge Area
- Excellent Price In View Of Size & Location
- Well Screened South Facing Back Garden
- Close To Park View School
- Gas Central Heating With Combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
- 23ft Bedroom Extension
- Ideal Family Home
An extended and well presented four bedroom semi detached house in a sought after and established residential location. The property has been very attractively priced in view of its size, quality and location. With a well screened southerly facing back garden and close proximity to Park View school, this would be an ideal family home. It includes gas fired central heating via radiators with combination boiler and uPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with living flame coal effect fire, dining room with patio doors to raised decked area, fitted kitchen with integral cooking appliances, utility room, cloaks/wc, four bedrooms (including 23ft fourth bedroom extension) and bathroom with shower cubicle. The property has a good size attached garage.
Lombard Drive is part of the established and popular residential development at North Lodge which lies on the northern fringe of Chester-le-Street. The town has a wide range of shops, schools and recreational facilities and is consistently popular because of its excellent road links throughout the North East particularly to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56129266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.