2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDale View, Stretton
- An inviting two bedroom semi detached property at the head of a cul-de-sac.
- Enjoying far reaching views to the front.
- Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and off road parking by way of a driveway.
- To the rear is a generous size garden that is well appointed and mainly laid to lawn.
- Within driving distance of Alfreton and Clay Cross along with the A38/M1 motorway network
- Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing and avoid disappointment!
(Draft details awaiting approval) SUPERB REAR GARDEN ACCOMPANIED BY FAR REACHING VIEWS TO THE FRONT! An inviting two bedroom semi detached property that enjoys a position at the head of a cul-de-sac with far reaching views to the front. The home has been greatly improved by the current owner with a recently fitted kitchen and bathroom. Ample off road parking is provided by a driveway. To the rear there is a generous size garden that is well appointed and mainly laid to lawn. Located within driving distance of both Alfreton and Clay Cross along with the A38/M1 motorway network. Viewing is highly recommended! Call hall & benson today to avoid disappointment!
From our Alfreton office turn right at the traffic lights into Chesterfield Road and proceed down the hill and up into Shirland along Main Road passing the church on the right and proceed for some distance out of Shirland, into Higham and on into Stretton. Turn right into Mickley Lane and right again into Priestley Avenue eventually turning right into Dale View where number 11 will be found clearly identified by our For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56133010.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF150465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.