4 bedroom detached house for saleDU Maurier Drive, Fowey
Withdrawn from Market
- Constructed in 2015 with remaining NHBC guarantee
- 4 bedrooms master with ensuite shower room
- Well equipped kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Large lounge with bay window
- Ground floor cloakroom and first floor bathroom
- Attached garage under pitched roof
- Larger than average enclosed rear garden
- Additional parking to the side could be created if required
- Gas central heating and double glazing
Constructed in 2015 with remaining NHBC guarantee is this spacious and well-presented detached 4-bedroom home, master with en-suite shower room and with a larger than average rear enclosed garden. Situated on the outskirts of Fowey yet easily accessible to the towns amenities and river walks. Approaching from the front is the driveway/parking with access to the attached garage, under pitched roof providing additional storage, to the other side of the property more parking could be created if required. From the front door is access into the hallway, return staircases ascending the first floor with cloakroom off. The lounge to the front has bay window and feature fireplace. The kitchen/dining family room is to the rear, a light and airy room facing in a southerly direction with access into the garden, the kitchen is well equipped with a good range of base and wall units incorporating built in appliances such as, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, electric oven and gas hob. On the first floor are the 4 bedrooms' the master bedroom has the added benefit of an en-suite shower room, further family bathroom. Heating is provided by a gas central heating boiler and the property is uPVC double glazed throughout. The gardens are unusually large for a modern home, fully enclosed with paved patio and extensive lawns.
9' 4'' x 6' 9'' (2.84m x 2.06m)
17' 1'' x 8' 7'' (5.20m x 2.61m)
11' 2'' x 6' 10'' (3.40m x 2.08m)
18' 6'' x 11' 8'' (5.63m x 3.55m) into bay
21' 5'' x 11' 3'' (6.52m x 3.43m) max
11' 9'' x 9' 4'' (3.58m x 2.84m)
9' 10'' x 9' 7'' (2.99m x 2.92m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5858714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.