3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSheldon Road, Greenlands, Redditch
- End Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen - Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Modern Bathroom
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
Shipways are proud to offer for sale this END TERRACED house in GREENLANDS, Redditch with THREE BEDROOMS and a MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM. This property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
**WE WILL BE HOLDING AN OPEN HOUSE VIEWING EVENT ON SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER - PLEASE CALL FOR TIMES**
Offered for sale with no onward chain is this three bedroom end of terrace house with parking and garage, situated in the popular Greenlands district of Redditch.
Double glazing and central heating are both where specified.
Having a double glazed door to the side, double glazed window to the front and laminate flooring.
An obscure double glazed door to the front, laminate flooring, radiator, stairs leading up to the first floor accommodation and doors off to the lounge and kitchen - diner.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 5" max ( 4.65m x 3.18m max )
The spacious lounge has a double glazed bow window to the front, radiator and an inset gas fire with surround.
Kitchen - Diner 21' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 6.58m max x 2.95m max )
The kitchen enjoys an abundance of natural daylight from the two double glazed windows and double glazed sliding doors to the rear.
There is a selection of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces, one and a half stainless steel sink drainer, mixer and tiling to splash prone areas. Cooking appliances include a gas hob with hood over and built in oven. There is space for a washing machine and American style fridge freezer, an integrated dishwasher and the boiler is enclosed within a kitchen unit. There is a radiator, flush ceiling lighting and space for dining furniture.
The landing has access to the loft and doors leading off to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom 10' 8" max x 11' 4" plus door recess ( 3.25m max x 3.45m plus door recess )
A double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 9' 8" max ( 3.25m x 2.95m max )
A double glazed window to the rear, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom 9' 11" max x 6' 11" MAX ( 3.02m max x 2.11m MAX )
A double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
A modern style bathroom with two obscure double glazed windows to the rear. There is a white fitted suite comprising p shaped panelled bath with electric shower over and a curved screen, sink and pedestal and a close coupled flush WC. There is flush ceiling lighting, radiator and a heated towel rail.
The detached garage is to the side of the property and has an up and over door to the front and two single glazed windows to the side.
A lawn and hedge to the front and side. There is off road parking for multiple vehicles.
Enclosed with timber fencing, the garden to the rear has a lawn, patio and gated access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56133799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105592. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.