2 bedroom terraced house for saleBalfour Court, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £45,000
- Mid terraced house
- Two double bedrooms
- Dining kitchen
- 18ft Lounge
- Upstairs' shower room
- GCH & D.G
- Low maintenance rear gardens
Spacious mid terraced villa with reception hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and an upstairs' shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, gardens to the rear. Excellent value for money for a first home.
This spacious two bedroom mid terraced villa is located within the New Farm Loch area of Kilmarnock.
It has recently had new carpets laid and has been freshly decorated.
A reception hall leads to the lounge and dining kitchen with gas cooker, washing machine, a selection of wall and base mounted units, vinyl flooring, door to rear gardens. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and a shower room.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing, and low maintenance rear gardens.
Kilmarnock has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail services give regular links throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 is within 0.5 miles also providing additional links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Reception Hall 6' 7" x 9' 10" ( 2.01m x 3.00m )
Lounge 18' 1" x 11' 10" ( 5.51m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.02m x 3.38m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Shower Room 5' 8" x 6' 9" ( 1.73m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56134630.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.