2 bedroom apartment for saleFurze Hill, Hove
- Delightfully presented two bedroom second floor apartment
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- South facing Balcony with excellent views over the communal garden
- Communal parking and gardens
- Close proximity to St.Ann's Well Gardens
- Long Lease
- GUIDE PRICE £350,000 - £360,000
This is the life! An extremely sought after, second floor, two double bedroom balcony apartment in one of Hove's most popular blocks.
The property is beautifully presented with every window enjoying open southerly views making the entire apartment exceptionally light and airy. Benefitting from a sleek bathroom and streamlined fitted kitchen, you get everything you need for modern day living.
The pièce de résistance is the stunning south-facing living room, opening onto your private balcony which has delightful views over the communal gardens. With space for your dining table this is the perfect setting to enjoy both entertaining your friends and family and those quiet times in.
Here you'll really appreciate life on your doorstep, with a variety of independent shops and restaurants just 'a stone's throw away' on Western Road, and the beach a five minute stroll. Leafy St Ann's Well Gardens is right opposite - perfect for a leisurely summer's day, with tennis, bowls and a children's playground for the more energetic. Enjoy the cool community vibe at the lively festivals and events here, and in nearby Brunswick Square and Hove Lawns.
The block itself is secure, with a handy lift when you arrive laden with your designer shopping. Residents can benefit from parking on the private driveway, private use of the well-maintained communal gardens, and access to secure bicycle storage.
LOUNGE 15' 0" x 12' 2" (4.57m x 3.71m)
BALCONY (offering delightful views over the communal gardens)
KITCHEN 11' 0" x 6' 10" (3.35m x 2.08m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 8' 11" (3.4m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 1" x 11' 5" (4.6m x 3.48m)
COMMUNAL OFF STREET PARKING
COMMUNAL GARDENS (access to bike shed)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56134828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101041001189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phillips & Still , Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.