2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGleanings Avenue, Halifax
Sold STC £75,000
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Semi detached
- In need of modernisation
- Double glazing and Central Heating system
Briefly comprising of entrance lobby, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with a driveway leading to a garage
William H Brown are offer for sale this two bedroom two reception room semi-detached property in Norton Tower, Halifax. Located within easy reach of local amenities, commuter routes and local schools. Briefly comprising of entrance lobby, lounge, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor. Two bedroom and a bathroom on the first floor. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with a driveway leading to a garage. The property does need a programme of modernisation throughout.
Lounge 14' 11" into bay x 12' 3" into recess ( 4.55m into bay x 3.73m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Central heated radiator.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 8' 8" ( 2.77m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation. Central heated radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 4' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.50m )
Wall units, sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, doors leading to the dining room.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.67m )
Window to the side elevation, wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over and gas central heating radiator,
Front And Rear Gardens
Lawned gardens to the front and rear.
Drive leading to the garage at the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56135839.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.