4 bedroom detached house for saleChurston Ferrers, Brixham
Sold STC £695,000
- Beautifully refurbished and extended detached house in a sought-after residential location
- Ready to move straight into with all new mod-cons
- High quality fittings and huge scope for flexible living
- Luxury designer kitchen with breakfast/dining area
- Lovely sitting room with vaulted ceiling, picture windows and log-burner
- Luxury ground floor shower room
- Dining room and snug
- 4 bedrooms (master en-suite) and luxury family bathroom
- Large level gardens, carport and extensive parking, with plot approaching 1/3rd acre
- Coastal path, beaches, award winning schools, a golf course and local shops all within walking distance
Oakhurst is a very attractive house blending into its enviable surroundings and complemented by must-see internal fixtures and fittings. The Staverton-built house has been extensively renovated, refurbished and impressively extended. The recent renovation has brought a 1950's house bang up-to-date with recently renewed wiring and heating. The high-spec INTOTO kitchen highlights the overall modern style emphasised by the lounge with its vaulted ceiling, delightful garden windows and wood-burning stove. Both open onto a large limestone patio underlining the sense of inside/outside living. The expansive ground floor also has a snug and a further reception room that could interact with the striking shower room to create a guest suite or accommodation for a dependent relative. The whole house has a wonderful ambiance, highlighting modern-day living in an established setting, with flexibility and quality the key aspects.
Oakhurst is in a prestigious residential spot in Churston Ferrers. Enjoying privacy in a tree-lined environment with a nearby public footpath to the sandy beach of Broadsands and the South West coastal path, picturesque coves and the historic port of Brixham with its marina and harbour which lies around 2 miles away. The River Dart and world-renowned naval town of Dartmouth are a ferry ride away from nearby Kingswear. Beyond is the outstanding South Hams coastline. Churston Grammar School is within walking distance and the South Devon College is just minutes' away by car. The attractions of Torbay, Totnes and Dartington have the widest range of interests - from retail to sailing, the award-winning Churston Farm Shop is nearby. The recently opened South Devon Highway gives fast access to the Cathedral and University city of Exeter and the M5 motorway - 27 miles.
From Torquay proceed towards Paignton and Goodrington on the Dartmouth Road (A379). Pass Churston Broadway shops staying in the left hand lane marked Brixham and Dartmouth. Immediately after traffic lights turn left onto Bascombe Road, then first right into Warborough Road.
From Exeter take the South Devon Highway (A380) following the signs for Brixham. Continue on the Brixham Road (A3022) until reaching traffic lights at Churston. Turn right (still signed Brixham) onto Dartmouth Road and then turn left onto Bascombe Road, then first right into Warborough Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56136016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOP160230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Topsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.