2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleYarwell Drive, Maltby, Rotherham
Sold STC £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£110,000
- Well Presented Throughout
- Two Bedroom End Terrace
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- Allocated Parking Space
- NO CHAIN!
GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£110,000 Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this TWO BEDROOM end terrace property being WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT and ready to move straight in! Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYER/INVESTORS this property benefits from an allocated parking space and enclosed front and rear gardens.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN and ideal for the FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTOR alike is this WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM end terrace property located in a popular residential area and comprising in brief, kitchen, lounge, two double bedrooms & bathroom. Front & rear gardens and one allocated parking space. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having a front facing PVc double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Lounge 11' 8" x 15' 3" ( 3.56m x 4.65m )
The focal point of the room being the fireplace with marble inset and hearth with gas fire, having rear facing double glazed patio doors opening onto the enclosed rear garden. TV point, vinyl flooring and space for a dining table.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over and tiled splash backs, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine. Understair storage cupboard, tiled flooring, a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Stairs & Landing
Newly fitted carpets, access to the partly boarded loft space with power & light.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.23m x 3.56m )
Rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard housing the combi boiler and laminate flooring.
Three piece white suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin, being fully tiled, having a heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property offers an enclosed lawn garden area with pebbled boarders and side gate. The rear of the property has an enclosed lawn garden area with pebbled boarders and newly fitted decked area. The property has one allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56136733.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY103081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.