5 bedroom detached house for saleAston Lea, Aston Lane, Aston, Nr Sutton Weaver, WA7 3DG
- A well maintained, spacious family home with stunning views across surrounding countryside
- Dining kitchen with pantry and utility room
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Four further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Grounds extending to approximately one acre with mature trees and shrubs, vegetable garden, orchard and lawns
- Three garages, workshop, greenhouse and outbuilding
- Central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and energy efficiency rating of D
Aston Lea is a lovely family home set in grounds of approximately one acre and located on a quiet lane in the rural hamlet of Aston. The property enjoys stunning, far reaching views across local countryside and in brief the well maintained accommodation includes entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility room, conservatory and wc to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, four further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The delightful gardens have extensive lawns, mature beds and borders, a vegetable garden and orchard. Outbuildings include three garages with a workshop to the rear and a large brick built store.
Aston Lea benefits from central heating, double glazing, cavity wall insulation and has an energy efficiency rating of D.
Whilst well maintained Aston Lea is in need of some cosmetic updating and this is reflected in the competitive asking price.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56136895.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99231384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.