3 bedroom terraced house for saleShortlands Road, Sittingbourne
- 3 Bedroom Mid-Terrace Home
- Recently Modernised Throughout
- Modern Central Heating System
- 2 Double Bedrooms & 1 Single off the 2nd
- Rear Garden with Access and Shed
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market is this 3 bedroom terraced home in Sittingbourne. This property would be an absolutely ideal starter or investment property and is offered with no onward chain.
The property has been in the current owner's family for over 50 years and benefits from a modern central heating system, neutral decor, separate lounge and dining room, quality fitted kitchen, courtyard style back garden with shed and rear access and 2 double bedrooms with the third off of the second.
Although much of the work has already been completed to a high standard, the property does require the final finishing touches and perhaps could benefit from a new bathroom to maximise future value.
This property will not be available for long, so do not delay and call us for your viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56137045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7178690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.