2 bedroom flat for saleCoronation Terrace, Penarth
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Town Location
- Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Lounge / Diner
Set in the popular seaside town of Penarth is this attractive first floor apartment. There is a communal courtyard to the rear that can also be used as enclosed off road parking for one space. Viewing is highly recommended!
Set in the popular seaside town of Penarth is this attractive first floor apartment. Accommodation comprises of entrance hall, two bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. Further benefits are gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a communal courtyard to the rear that can also be used as enclosed off road parking for one space. Viewing is highly recommended! OPEN DAY 24th September 12pm-1pm-Strictly by appointment only!
Enter into hallway. Laminate flooring. Access to loft space. Doors to living room and Kitchen.
Lounge / Diner 16' 7" Max x 11' Max ( 5.05m Max x 3.35m Max )
Laminated flooring. Covered ceiling with concealed spotlights. Upvc windows to front and side apects. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Door to bedrooms.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating worktop surfaces. White sink unit with mixer tap. Upvc windows to front and rear aspects. Laminated flooring. Panelled ceiling with concealed spotlights. Dishwasher. Radiator. Fridge freezer. Extractor hood. Gas oven & hob. Door to rear lobby.
Rear lobby. Cupboard housing gas combination boiler. Door to bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 9' 4" Max ( 4.11m x 2.84m Max )
Upvc window to side aspect. Radiator. Covered ceiling with concealed spotlights.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" Max x 7' Max ( 3.20m Max x 2.13m Max )
Upvc window to side aspect. Covered ceiling with concealed spotlights. Radiator. Cupboard in alcove.
White suite. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower over. Low level w/c. Fully tilled walls. Upvc window to front. Laminated flooring.
Double doors into communal courtyard with concrete hardstand for off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56137495.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR103469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.