3 bedroom property for saleCourt Lawns, Penn, High Wycombe, HP10
Sold STC £385,000
- Extended 3 Bed Mid Terrace Family Home
- Well Presented And Modern Throughout
- Re-fitted Kitchen And Family Bathroom
- Large Conservatory And Pleasant Garden
- Garage With Ample Parking
- Catchment Of Tylers Green Schools
- Early Inspection Recommended!
- EPC EER: C
This extended three bedroom mid terrace family home is presented to a high standard and fronts a sought after green, in catchment of the popular Tylers green Schools. The property has a larger than original entrance hall to the front and also a large conservatory across the rear enjoying views of the landscaped garden. The bathroom and kitchen have both been re-fitted in recent years and there is also modern double-glazing throughout as well as gas to radiator heating. There is a garage located nearby with substantial parking available in front.
Open Plan Living / Dining Room
First Floor Landing
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56137705.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 600126856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The JNP Partnership, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.