3 bedroom terraced house for saleWood Lane, Chippenham
Sold STC £165,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
We are pleased to be able to offer for sale this three bedroom property situated close to the town centre and offering deceptively spacious accommodation.
Situated close to the town centre is this three bedroom house which offers deceptively spacious accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Additional benefits include gas central heating, upvc double glazing and gardens. INTERNAL VIEWING A MUST!
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a main line rail service from Chippenham to London (Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
Upvc double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, telephone point.
Lounge 13' 1" max x 11' ( 3.99m max x 3.35m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, television point, radiator, gas fire.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Range of wall base units, worksurfaces, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to rear, plumbing for automatic washing machine, electric cooker.
Upvc double glazed door to rear, large storage cupboard.
Upvc double glazed window to rear, low level WC, radiator.
Smoke alarm, loft access.
Bedroom One 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' max x 8' max ( 3.05m max x 2.44m max )
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' max ( 2.44m x 2.13m max )
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, Upvc double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks.
Path to front door.
Laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, gated rear access.
Rear parking is available but you would have to remove the conifer trees.
From our offices in The Market Place proceed out of town along the Causeway taking the third exit at the roundabout then left into Wood Lane.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56137717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.