3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEmbleton Road, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA2 4JU
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
A superb three bedroom semi-detached house with conservatory presented to a high standard throughout. Ideal for a F.T.B, couple or family. Conveniently close to local shops and amenities. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises: Hall, Living Room with gas fire, surround and a bay window, Dining Kitchen with an 'L' shaped Kitchen, integrated hob, oven and a wood burning stove, Conservatory with French doors, Bathroom/WC. Stairs to Landing, Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room/wc, Bedrooms 2 & 3. Externally there are well maintained gardens to the front and rear. There is also a driveway.
* Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
* Gas Central Heating
* Double Glazing
* Off Road Parking
* Living Room: 4.5m x 3.73m (14' 9" x 12' 3")
* Dining Kitchen: 5.69m x 4.27m (18' 8" x 14')
* Conservatory: 3.71m x 3.61m (12' 2" x 11' 10")
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 4.44m x 3.45m (14' 7" x 11' 4")
* En-Suite Shower Room/WC
* Bedroom: 3.35m x 3.3m (11' x 10' 10")
* Bedroom: 2.26m x 2.11m (7' 5" x 6' 11")
The tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56140138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BPK Estate Agents, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.