7 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYarm Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Built between 1882 to 1885
- Six/Seven Bedrooms
- Three Storey Living Accommodation
- 1890 Arts & Crafts Influences
- Liberty Mantle Piece & beaten copperwork fireplace
- Well proportioned Rooms
- Contemporary Shower Room
- Sash Windows & Geometric Tiled Flooring
- No Onward Chain
- Double Garage & Large Gardens
We are delighted to offer to the market this rare opportunity to purchase a substantial three storey, six/seven bedroom Victorian Residence. Dating to between; 1882-1885 the property lies alongside the original route of the Darlington to Stockton rail line and is one of the earliest Victorian properties built in Eaglescliffe. The property was re-modelled in the early 1890's by the then owner with many influences of the then popular and decorative, Arts and Crafts movement. This is a fine example of a well presented period property which retains many original features in harmony with contemporary and modern fixtures and fittings. Set in a mature and approximate 0.3 of an acre garden plot close to Eaglescliffe Golf Club, Teesside High Private School, Rail Station with commuter links to London, Preston Park and being only a short drive into Yarm High Street. The interior briefly comprises; entrance vestibule, reception hall, morning room, lounge, dining room, kitchen, larder room, utility room and WC. First floor home office/bedroom Seven, WC, three further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Three second floor double bedrooms and shower room. External gardens, double garage & ample driveway parking. A must to view and offered with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56145034.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.