4 bedroom terraced house for saleManton Villas, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000
- MID TERRACED
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTORS HOME
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £90,000. A good standard of accommodation is offered with this four bedroom mid terraced property. Available to the market with no upward chain and benefits from a detached garage and downstairs wc. Early viewings are recommended.
A good standard of accommodation is offered with this four bedroom mid terraced property. Available to the market with no upward chain and benefits from entrance hall, lounge, dining room, cloakroom, rear hall, fitted kitchen, utility area, landing, four bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear gardens, gas central heating, detached garage, early viewings are recommended.
Manton Villas, Manton
Kitchen 16' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.93m x 3.63m )
Fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, electric point for cooker, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, front facing window, entrance door, laminate flooring
Two piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, front facing obscure window
Dining Room 7' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.31m x 2.59m )
Front facing window, radiator, laminate flooring,being open plan into the...
Rear facing window, laminate flooring, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, recess to chimney breast, door leading into the...
Door leading outside, stairs rising to the first floor accommodation
Access to the loft space, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Rear facing window, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.00m )
Rear facing window, built in wardrobe, radiator
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Front facing window, built in storage cupboard, cupboard housing the gas combination boiler, radiator
Bedroom Four 9' x 6' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.11m )
Front facing window, radiator, built in storage cupboard
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, front facing window
Front and rear gardens to include laid to lawn areas.
Detached garage with an up and over main access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56145385.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108491. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.