4 bedroom detached house for saleGimson Road, Leicester
Sold STC £270,000
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REAR GARDEN
- FAMILY HOME
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME! Offering off road parking and single garage to the front with an easy to maintain rear garden. Once inside you will have a lounge, dining room, cloakroom and kitchen downstairs, with the four bedrooms, en-suite to master and family bathroom upstairs! MUST VIEW!
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME! To the front you will have a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage with up and over door, power and lights. To the rear can be found an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio. Once inside the downstairs rooms comprise of a cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor you will have the four bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and a family bathroom! MUST VIEW!
Access from the front driveway and leads to the stairs and down stairs rooms.
WC and a hand wash basin. Window and radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" to the max x 11' 5" to the max ( 4.93m to the max x 3.48m to the max )
Window to the front. Access from the hallway and leads to the dining room. Radiator.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.87m )
Window to the rear and patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces and splash back tiles. Integral cooker and hob with space for further appliances. Breakfast bar and pantry.
First Floor Landing
Access from the hallway and leads to the bedrooms and a bathroom. Access to the loft. Airing Cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 8' 10" to wardrobes ( 3.48m x 2.69m to wardrobes )
Window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Window to the rear, shower cubicle, WC, hand wash basin and heated towel rail
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.08m )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden, fitted wardrobes and radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Window to the rear over looking the garden and radiator
Window to the front, bath with shower over, WC, vanity hand wash basin and complementary tiling
With up and over door, power and light
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front if the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a single garage. To the rear of the property is an easy to maintain garden comprising of laid lawn and a patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56145394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS109928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.