3 bedroom maisonette for saleMount Pleasant Road, Hastings
Sold STC £139,000
- Commercial Premises
- Masionette Above
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
Located in the West Hill Area of Hastings this property currently comprises a shop front with a three bedroom masionette above, the shop front is 23 foot in length and the private accomodation comprises three bedrooms, loung/kitchen and bathroom. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Located in the West Hill Area of Hastings this property currently comprises a shop front with a three bedroom masionette above, the shop front is 23 foot in length and the private accomodation comprises three bedrooms, lounge/kitchen and bathroom. Internal viewing highly recommended.
Ground Floor Shop Area 23' 5" x 12' 8" ( 7.14m x 3.86m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two radiators and a double glazed door to the front aspect with tiled flooring throughtout and personal doorleading through to the owners accommodation.
With stairs rising to first floor landing and door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 6" ( 3.94m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating sink and drainer with electric oven and hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, and further space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, partly tiled walls and a door leading to small outsie storage area. Being open plan to the living area.
Living Area Irregular Shaped Room 15' x 7' ( 4.57m x 2.13m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having access hatch to loft space and radiator.
Bedroom One 16' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.78m )
With two double glazed windows to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.10m x 3.20m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a radiator and wood affect laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the siede aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.