2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMill Croft, Oakenholt, FLINT
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached bungalow
- Front and rear gardens
- Two bedrooms
- Vast improvements in the last 12 months
- Detached Garage
Occupying an attractive corner plot in a quiet cul de sac, sits this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Benefiting from recent improvements in the last 12 months.
Occupying an attractive corner plot in a quiet cul de sac, sits this well presented two bedroom detached bungalow. Benefiting from recent improvements in the last 12 months, including new windows, doors, new radiators and a boiler. The property comprises; Entrance porch, Entrance hall, Breakfast kitchen, Lounge, Inner hall, Two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside there are gardens to three sides and a detached garage.
With a UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded window.
Alarm panel, radiator and door to lounge and an opening to kitchen.
Lounge 15' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.78m )
Two UPVC double glazed French doors opening into the rear garden, coved ceiling, television and telephone points and a radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Space for oven with stainless steel extractor over head, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for additional appliances. Wood effect flooring, front elevation double glazed window and space for dining table.
With a built in storage cupboard, loft access and doors to.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.22m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed French doors opening to the side garden, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.29m )
Double bedroom with a side elevation UPVC double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
A panelled bath with wall mounted shower unit over, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Shaving point, extractor fan, radiator and a UPVC double glazed obscured window.
Benefitting from an attractive corner plot, the property benefits from gardens to the front, side and rear. To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking for up to three vehicles and leads to the detached garage. With planted borders and a adjacent lawned garden to the side which also benefits from mature planted borders which add privacy.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance garden with well stocked borders, a paved patio and a timber gate which gives access to the front.
The detached pitched roof garage has a up and over door, power and lighting and a window and door opening to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.