2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLondon Road, Shadingfield, BECCLES
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Lovely Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Prompt Internal Viewing Is Essential
This lovely semi detached house is located in the rural countryside close to Beccles, a historical town which lays on the River Waveney. The property benefits from two good size bedrooms, double glazing garage, and a generous size garden.
This lovely semi detached house is located in the rural countryside close to Beccles, a historical town which lays on the River Waveney. The property benefits from two good size bedrooms, double glazing garage, and a generous size garden. Prompt internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Front Porch/entrance Hall
uPVC door to the front aspect, storage cupboard, phone point, and radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" x 15' 8" Max ( 3.45m x 4.78m Max )
uPVC window to the front aspect, open fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.81m x 2.84m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, and radiator.
uPVC window to the side aspect, storage/airing cupboard containing immersion heater, radiator, and stairs to first floor.
uPVC window to the side aspect, bath, shower over, WC, vanity basin and storage underneath, fully tiled surrounds, and tiled floor.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
uPVC windows to the rear and side aspects, door to garden, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, 1/1/2 bowl, good size worksurfaces, tiled surrounds, electric oven, electric hob, and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine, also fridge and freezer, oil fired boiler.
Cupboard, loft access, radiator, and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.48m )
uPVC windows to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes, and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.67m x 3.00m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, and fitted units.
Garage 8' 9" x 9' 10" ( 2.67m x 3.00m )
uPVC window to the side aspect, power, light, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56146597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.