1 bedroom flat for saleLoanhead Street, Kilmarnock
Sold STC £35,000
- Traditional upper flat in sought after street
- Newly fitted kitchen, double bedroom with bay window
- Modern bathroom, spacious lounge. GCH. D.G. EPC-D
- Close to town centre. Well maintained communal close.
*SSTC* Traditional upper left flat across from Loanhead Primary School. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, double bedroom with bay window, built-in wardrobes, newly fitted kitchen, bathroom, double glazing and gas central heating. Communal garden and chipped garden area to rear.
*SSTC* Traditional upper flat in sought after location, with views across to Loanhead Primary School.
The accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, double bedroom with bay window, built-in wardrobes, newly fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, oven. and hood. The bathroom has a white three piece suite, tiled floor and part tiled walls with over bath shower.
In addition, the property has double glazing and gas central heating, a communal garden and red chipped garden area to rear.
Lounge 13' 5" max x 14' 11" max into alcove ( 4.09m max x 4.55m max into alcove )
Kitchen 5' 9" x 4' 3" ( 1.75m x 1.30m )
Bedroom 17' 9" max into bay window x 14' 8" max into wardrobe ( 5.41m max into bay window x 4.47m max into wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK105392. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.