3 bedroom detached house for saleClare Avenue, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- No onward chain
- Spacious dual aspect Living room with patio doors
- Separate dining room over looking the front
- Kitchen/breakfast room with space for appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Family bathroom with coloured suite
- Partially double glazed
- Double garage
This attractive three bedroom detached family home is situated in a highly sought after road within a five minute walk of Wokingham town centre. The accommodation comprises living room with separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, three double bedrooms and a private rear garden.
Clare Avenue is an extremely sought after location because of its close proximity to Wokingham town centre which is a 5 minute walk away and the fact its set in a cul-de-sac position. Built by highly regarded local builder David Evans in the 1970's as a one off house. Most of the homes are built on generous plots which make them popular because of their nicely proportioned rooms .
The rear garden is paved and enclosed by walled garden. The rear garden measures 41' wide x 38' deep although it tapers with outside lighting with gated side access. Adjoining double garage with door from the rear and electric up and over door at the front. To the front the garden is laid manly to lawn with shrub borders and driveway parking for at least two large vehicles.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4240467
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56146696.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4240467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.