3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKendle Road, Swaffham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Nearly New Semi Detached House
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Extremely Well Presented
- Beautiful Garden
- Allocated Parking & En Bloc Garage
- Viewing Advised
OUTSTANDING!!…..Needs to be seen to be fully appreciated this extremely well presented semi-detached family home located within the up and coming Avant Homes development on the edge of Swaffham.
Located within the ever popular Redlands Park development on the edge of the historic market town of Swaffham is this extremely well presented semi-detached family home. The accommodation on offer is well designed providing a hallway with access to a cloakroom and a door into an open plan living/dining/kitchen with superb integrated kitchen and bi-fold doors onto the garden. Upstairs there are three ample sized bedrooms a fantastic en-suite and family bathroom of the highest standard. The fully enclosed rear garden has been carefully thought out and is beautifully presented There is allocated parking to the rear also along with an En-Bloc Garage. Viewing is a must to truly appreciate this stunning property. The vendor of this property has found.
Composite PVC entrance door leads into;
Porcelain tiled flooring, doors to living space and door to;
Suite comprising of hand basin, low level WC, freestanding wall units, porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, UPVC obscured double glazed window to the front aspect.
Open Plan Kitchen/ Living Area 27' 5" max x 17' 7" max ( 8.36m max x 5.36m max )
Beautifully modern fully fitted kitchen with a range of base fitted and eye level units with work surfaces over, integral fridge, freezer, integral dishwasher, eye level integral electric oven, gas hob, integral microwave oven, breakfast bar, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, double glazed window to the front aspect. Porcelain tiled flooring throughout, Built in under stairs utility cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine, hot water cylinder and lighting.
Living area with Bi-folding doors opening onto the rear aspect overlooking the garden, television point, telephone point, radiator, stairs to the first floor.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard housing central heating boiler, radiator, access to loft with doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" to wardrobe front x 9' 11" max ( 4.11m to wardrobe front x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, modern fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, telephone and television points, radiator, door to;
En Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising of a walk in shower cubicle, hand basin, low level WC, heated towel radiator, built-in hidden storage cupboard, inset ceiling spotlights and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 9' 11" max ( 3.66m max x 3.02m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and space for freestanding wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Currently used as a dressing room for the current vendor and benefits from temporary hanging rails/ shelving which are very easily removed, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
Suite comprising of bath with wall mounted mixer taps and retractable shower attachment, hand basin set within vanity unit with storage drawer, low level WC, heated towel radiator, inset ceiling spot lights, extractor fan, tiled splashbacks and UPVC obscured double glazed window to the front aspect.
En Bloc single garage with up and over door and parking space to the front.
To the front of the property there is a patio pathway which approaches the front entrance door and lawned area, to the rear of the property there is a beautifully presented enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and flower borders, outside tap, patio area, gated rear access to the parking area and garage.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Brandon Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Redland Road and follow the road round to the left hand side merging onto Kendle road where the property can be found on the left hand side highlighted by our for sale board..
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56147857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.