3 bedroom detached house for saleHayston Road, Hartlepool
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 TO £180,000
- THREE SEPARATE RECEPTION AREAS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
Considerably EXTENDED Detached House occupying PLEASANT plot on the ever popular Naisberry Park development. Offered with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED, this Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed property is DELIGHTFULLY appointed throughout.
Considerably EXTENDED Detached House occupying PLEASANT plot on the ever popular Naisberry Park development. Offered with IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION ASSURED, this Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed property is DELIGHTFULLY appointed throughout. Other attractions include:- three separate Reception areas, three GENEROUS sized Bedrooms, Guest Cloakroom, En Suite facility to Master and Family Bathroom/WC. Externally the mature gardens are guaranteed to IMPRESS. There is also a GARAGE and double width DRIVEWAY.
UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded stained double glazed insert, laminate flooring, eight pained fully glazed inner door leading to:-
Turning staircase to First Floor, cloaks cupboard, laminate flooring, boxed radiator.
White suite comprising wash hand basin with mixer tap in vanity surround and WC with concealed low level flush, laminate flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Lounge/ Dining Room 19' 8" x 10' 6" narrowing to 18' 9" ( 5.99m x 3.20m narrowing to 5.71m )
L shaped, feature trendy wall mounted living flame pebble effect fire, TV point, coved cornicing, dado rail, wall light point, two boxed radiators plus an additional radiator, twin ten pane fully glazed inter connected doors with Hallway, wide opening leading to:-
Stylish Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Extensive range of contemporary base and eye level cabinets with ample matching surfaces with identical splashback panels with concealed downlighting, inset complimenting coloured one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, matching tiled flooring, range of integrated appliances comprising oven finished in brushed stainless steel, four burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed funnel style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, fridge with matching panelled door and dish washer with matching panelled door, feature Georgian style window with Hallway offering additional light, eye level display cabinet with glass shelving and lighting, UPVC double glazed panelled door leading to side.
Garden Room 18' x 7' 10" ( 5.49m x 2.39m )
Exposed natural brick finish with complimenting flooring and tongue and groove timer clad pitched ceiling, twin UPVC double glazed French doors leading to mature Garden, two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Window to side, double sized airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 13' 4" ( 3.12m x 4.06m )
(into range of built in furniture to two walls with space for king size bed and overhead storage boxes), radiator, sliding mirror fronted door leading to:-
En Suite Shower
Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with mains operated shower, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 12' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 11' ( 2.77m x 3.35m )
Range of storage boxes, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer tap and spray attachments, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity surround with cupboard and drawer space both below and above, WC with concealed low level flush, fully tiled walls with matching flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Detached garage, double driveway.
Impressive split level Rear Garden, split level decked patio area, circular block patio, two large timer storage sheds, mature shrubbery, irregularly shaped lawned area, timer boundary fencing, feature timber work incorporating seat.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56149123.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.