3 bedroom terraced house for saleSpringfield Road, Wellington
- Mid Terrace Character Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens & Rear Garage
- No Onward Chain
**CHARACTER MID TERRACE PROPERTY** **IDEAL PROJECT & FAMILY HOME**
This three bedroom property provides huge potential in a desirable area and is offered with no onward chain.
Situated in a popular area on the outskirts of Wellington, yet within close proximately of the town and all facilities, is this mid terrace family home in need of renovating. The accommodation comprises kitchen, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property further benefits from a generous size garden with a garage at the rear and is offered with no onward chain.
Wellington is a small town standing between the River Tone and the beautiful Blackdown Hills. It has a large number of speciality shops from which you can buy a wide range of goods and a local farmers market held every first and third Saturday of the month. The town also boasts three supermarket chains, Waitrose, Asda, and the Co-Op. Wellington also provides doctors, dentists, primary, secondary and private schools and a popular sports centre which includes a swimming pool.
Also there are also several eating establishments making the town a thriving and welcoming community and is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
The county town of Taunton lies approximately 7 miles distant with a regular bus service running from the town centre is ideally located to Junction 26 of the M5.
* Entrance Hall
Leading to lounge and dining room, understairs cupboard.
* Lounge 11' 7" Max x 10' 11" ( 3.53m Max x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, electric heater, gas fire with tiled and wood surround.
* Dining Room 14' 1" x 11' 8" Max ( 4.29m x 3.56m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear, electric heater, gas fire with tiled surround, storage, stairs to first floor.
* Kitchen 9' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.65m )
uPVC double glazed window and door to side, low level units, sink and drainer, part tiled, space for fridge freezer and washing machine.
Doors to all rooms.
* Bedroom One 14' 5" x 8' 1" Max ( 4.39m x 2.46m Max )
uPVC double glazed window to front, electric heater.
* Bedroom Two 11' x 6' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.03m )
uPVC double glazed window to front.
* Bedroom Three 10' 8" Max x 8' 2" Max ( 3.25m Max x 2.49m Max )
Irregular room, uPVC double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving.
Obscured window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with Triton power shower, extractor, part tiled, loft access.
Railing leading to path and stoned area.
Mainly laid to lawn, concrete patio area, side fencing to stone wall, stone chipped area with slab path to lawn and garage, shrubs and bushes.
Single garage, door leading to rear garden.
From our Wellington office on the High Street turn left and at the traffic lights turn right into North Street following the road as it meets Station Road, turn left into Corams Lane and turn right into Springfield Road. Number 37 can be found on the right hand side identified by our Fox and Sons for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56149138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WGT102818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Wellington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.