3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt Josephs Way, Lyneham, Chippenham
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Modern end of terrace home
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Popular village location
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Parking for two cars
Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac location this three bedroom end of terrace house is being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and PARKING for two cars.
St Joseph's Way is a superb THREE bedroom house situated within a premium location within easy reach of a popular primary school and a selection of shops. Accommodation is light and spacious and benefits from entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge and a modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. The first floor has three bedrooms, the master bedroom with en-suite shower room and the family bathroom. Externally there is a fully enclosed garden, offering a good degree of privacy along with parking for two cars.
Entrance to this lovely three bedroom modern home, situated in a popular village location is via front door leading into the entrance hall which has a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, obscure double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 9" (max) ( 4.93m x 3.89m (max) )
Good sized lounge with a double glazed window to the front aspect, television aerial point, telephone point and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.90m x 3.18m )
Beautiful modern fitted kitchen comprising of a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, range of integrated appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect, door leading to the garden, under stairs cupboard and a radiator.
Stairs rising from the hall and doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 13' 6" (max) ( 3.18m x 4.11m (max) )
Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, television aerial point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
En suite comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, extractor fan, shaver point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 3" (max) ( 2.77m x 2.82m (max) )
Another good sized bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, bath with mixer taps, extractor fan and a radiator.
Fully enclosed rear garden with gated side access, mainly laid to lawn with patio area to the fore.
Located to the front with off road parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56149153.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.