3 bedroom link detached house for saleBurgh Lane, Mattishall, Dereham
- Extended 3 Bedroom Linked-Detached House
- Lounge + Dining Area
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Utility Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Driveway, Gardens + Garage
- Oil Fired Radiator Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A very well presented linked-detached family home, located within this popular village. Boasting a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, lounge + dining area, gardens, driveway and a garage. Internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation offered.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this well presented linked-detached family home.
UPVC windows to the front and side aspects, external entrance door opening to the front aspect, part glazed door opening to:
Staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, tiled splash backs, wall mounted electric heater, UPVC internal window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.15m x 3.02m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with solid wood work surfaces over and under-unit lighting, inset stainless steel Butler style sink unit, tiled splash backs, built-in double oven and warming oven, fitted induction hob with extractor hood over, integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge-freezer, wine cooler, vertical radiator, inset LED spotlighting, laminate flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Utility Room 11' 4" x 7' 6" max ( 3.45m x 2.29m max )
A further range of matching wall and floor mounted fitted units with solid wood work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, vertical radiator, inset LED spotlighting, laminate flooring, extractor fan, part glazed stable style external entrance door opening to the rear garden.
Lounge 14' x 13' ( 4.27m x 3.96m )
Radiator, wall lighting, UPVC window to the front aspect, opening to:
Dining Area 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Radiator, double glazed external entrance door with glazed side panel opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in cupboard, loft access, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 10' 8" max ( 4.04m x 3.25m max )
Radiator, telephone point, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 11' 1" ( 3.48m max x 3.38m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 7' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.31m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden area and a driveway gives access to the single garage. A pathway leads to the main entrance door.
Gated side access leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, external lighting and an outside tap, enclosed by a brick wall and panelled fencing.
Garage 17' 3" x 8' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.59m )
Up and over door to the front aspect, floor mounted oil fired boiler, power and lighting.
Mattishall is a historic village situated about 5 miles from the bustling market town of East Dereham and 10 miles from the Cathedral City of Norwich. Within Mattishall you can find a day nursery, pre-school (age 2 - 5), primary school (age 6 - 11), doctors surgery with chemist, Post Office, newsagent and the recently renovated Swan public house. There is also a convenience store, butchers, hairdressers, fish and chip shop, local garage, Tabnabs Cafe and South Green Park Cafe bar. There are several churches and a golf course with club house. In addition to this, there is a sports and social club with a large playing field with facilities for cricket and football.
Upon entering the village of Mattishall from the Dereham direction, proceed through the village centre and take the left hand turn into Burgh Lane. Continue along and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56149159.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM109677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.