3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCapesthorpe, The Forge, Oldbury, B69 2GP
Withdrawn from Market
- STUNNING THREE BEDROOM END-OF-TERRACE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- SINGLE GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
- UPSTAIRS FAMILY BATHROOM & GROUND FLOOR WC
- LEASE HOLD
- CENTRAL HEATING/DOUBLE GLAZING
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT loveyourpostcode.com/properties
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ? visit loveyourpostcode.com
Spacious and stylish, this stunning three bedroom home is perfect forthe growing family. With its open plan kitchen, specified to a very highstandard and thoughtful interior features, it’s a home you’re sure tolove.
PHOTOS FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
This stunning three bedroom, end-of-terrace, Morris Homes, new build house caters for you and your family's requirements from top to bottom. Approach is via an entrance tarmac drive and the property is set in a prominent position offering dual aspect views bringing in natural light from both sides.The ground floor offers an entrance hallway which leads you into the light and airy living room, a kitchen which is fresh with modern fixtures, fittings and a range of wall mounted / floor based units, and a dining area with double doors overlooking the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Completing this floor is under stairs storage and a ground floor wc.The first floor offers two double bedrooms (the master including an ensuite shower room), a single bedroom and a family bathroom with a 3pc bathroom suite. The property offers high ceilings on the first floor finished with neutral decor, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56149285.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7160312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.