4 bedroom detached house for saleLeckhampton
Withdrawn from Market £650,000
- Impressive 1930's detached house with views of Leckhampton Hill
- Four bedrooms
- Large garden
- Two bathrooms
- Within walking distance of Leckhampton Primary School
- Driveway providing ample parking
- Two receptions rooms
- Excellent scope for further enhancement
- Close to local amenities
- Large roof space
This is a spacious four bedroom 1930's detached house enjoying fine views of Leckhampton Hill and situated within walking distance of Leckhampton Primary School and excellent local amenities.
The accommodation offers excellent scope for further enhancement with potential for further expansion if desired. In brief, it currently comprises an entrance hall, a through dual aspect sitting/dining room with views over the delightful rear garden, this leads into a good sized fitted kitchen with an adjacent utility area and then opens into the conservatory which makes the most of the lovely garden.
On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and two separate bathrooms which one could easily act as an en-suite.
Additional benefits of this lovely family home include gas fired central heating, double glazing, a driveway and garage, large, mature private gardens with super views towards Leckhampton Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56150089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.