5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkinson Lane, Halifax
Guide Price £220,000
- ***GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£230,000***
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Impressive rear garden
- Over Three Floors
- Off Street Parking for multiple vehicles.
***GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£230,000***Laid across three floor the property comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, front lounge and rear lounge/dining room on the ground floor. Three first floor double bedrooms with family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms with further shower room on the second floor.
Rarely do properties of this nature come on to the open market, a well presented FIVE DOUBLE bedroom, TWO reception room and TWO bathroom semi detached property with an impressive rear garden. Located within easy reach of local amenities, schools and commuter routes. Laid across three floor the property comprises of entrance hall, kitchen, front lounge and rear lounge/dining room on the ground floor. Three first floor double bedrooms with family bathroom. Two further double bedrooms with further shower room on the second floor. Having a paved garden to the front and an impressive paved rear garden which has access from a road at the rear providing off street parking for numerous vehicles. This is a must see property and appointments are strictly by appointment ONLY.
Double glazed entrance door leading into the inner hallway with wood effect laminate flooring, decorative coving to the ceiling and staircase to the first floor. Access to the ground floor rooms and the cellar area.
Lounge 14' 8" x 14' 4" ( 4.47m x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, living flame effect gas fire in a marble inset and hearth surround. Laminate wood effect flooring with decorative coving to the ceiling. Gas central heating radiator.
Second Reception Room 15' 3" x 14' 9" ( 4.65m x 4.50m )
Another reception room to the rear of the property with Double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, living flame effect gas fire with surround, decorative coving to the ceiling and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.67m x 3.15m )
Modern kitchen with window and door to the front elevation, fitted with a range of wood effect wall and base units with a complementary high gloss black worksurface over. Incorporating a stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit and drainer. Fitted electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Central heating radiator.
Lower ground comprises of a large cellar full head height, the owners use it as a gym area.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
With two double glazed windows to the side and front elevations. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" x 14' 9" ( 4.65m x 4.50m )
With double glazed windows to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 14' 10" ( 4.75m x 4.52m )
With double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom with white three piece suite. Featuring a P Shaped bath with bespoke mixer taps over, wash hand basin in a vanity unit, low level WC, Wood panelled ceiling and window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 14' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.48m )
Skylight window to the front elevation and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five 14' 1" x 11' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.48m )
Skylight window to the rear elevation and gas central heating radiator.
With sky light window to the rear elevation, walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, laminate wood effect flooring.
Paved area to the front
Larger than average garden to the rear which is paved, provides off street parking for multiple vehicles, access available to the rear garden via Summergate Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56150350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.