2 bedroom terraced house for saleDAUBNEY STREET, CLEETHORPES
- Two bedroom mid terrace house
- Through lounge dining room
- Good sized kitchen
- Gas central heating
- First floor bathroom
- uPVC double glazing
- Low maintenance rear garden with secure boundaries
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
Address: 203 Daubney Street Cleethorpes North East Lincolnshire DN35 7NT. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £50,200. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. EPC rating - E
This tidy two bedroom mid terrace house is for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN.Ideal for the diligent investor or first time buyer this property needs only a shortscheme of work to bring it back up to a good standard and is priced keenly torepresent this. The property has an open plan layout to the lounge and diningroom with a good sized kitchen to the back. To the first floor two good sizedbedrooms and bathroom complete the accommodations offering. Whilst not inperfect order at the moment the rear garden looks to be low maintenance and issecure with wall and timber boundaries. The property looks tidy from the front andprospective buyers are encouraged to make speedy enquiries.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56150458.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7150925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.