2 bedroom flat for saleWessex Court, 120 The Avenue, ha9, Wembley, Greater London
An immaculately maintained 2 DOUBLE BED 2 BATH FLAT with a BALCONY on the first floor of this purpose built residential block close to Wembley Park Tube and within the catchment area for the Arc Academy and Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill Schools
- LARGE RECEPTION - 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS - 2 BATHROOMS -
- FITTED KITCHEN - BALCONY - PARKING -
- RECENTLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT WITH WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS -
- AVAILABLE VACANT OR RENTED AT £1,425PCM -
Property ref: 121_108_4256092
A spacious hall with wood laminate floors, 2 storage cupboards and doors leading to the various rooms.
A bright and spacious room with floor to ceiling windows and door leading to the balcony. Wood laminate floors.
Fully fitted with a tiles splash back and floor. Ample wall and base units housing integrated appliances, extractor fan over the gas hob.
A large double bedroom with wood laminate floor and a fully tiled en-suite shower room.
A generously sized double bedroom with wood laminate floor.
A luxurious bathroom with a 3 piece bathroom suite with a shower over the bath and it's fully tiled.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56150848.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4256092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grey & Co, Wembley Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.