5 bedroom detached house for saleSandheath Road, Beacon Hill, Hindhead
Guide Price £625,000
- Detached chalet style detached house, offering spacious and flexible accommodation, only owned by two families since new
- Quiet residential road in a popular position within Beacon Hill, a short walk from village centre shops and facilities
- Good sized front garden with drive to one side, potential to create in and out driveway, if desired, as neighbouring properties have done
- Two large reception rooms, a front aspect 18'5 dining room and 17'5 double aspect sitting room with original feature brick open fire and sliding patio doors onto a paved terrace and gard...
- Long fitted kitchen with window over looking the rear garden and door opening to the side
- Two further ground floor rooms; currently used as a study and family room but offering potential for two further bedrooms
- Ground floor bathroom
- Four good sized bedrooms; two front aspect, two rear aspect
- Family bathroom , with shower over bath
- Private enclosed rear garden. Paved entertaining terrace running the width of the house with steps either side down to a large lawn. Rear gated access onto path leading to National Trust woodlan...
Full description* Deceptively spacious detached chalet style house * Flexible room configuration; two ground floor rooms which can be either reception space or bedrooms * Front garden with drive to the side * Large enclosed private rear garden with brick outbuilding * Quiet residential position close to the village centre * EPC D 68
Please see brochure for full details.
LOCATION Beacon Hill is a small, charming Surrey village surrounded by National Trust Land at The Golden Valley and The Devils Punchbowl. It has a number of useful local shops, restaurants and primary school. The neighbouring village of Grayshott offers a greater range of shops and services. There is easy access onto the A3 providing fast road links to London and the South Coast. Haslemere and Farnham are both within close proximity offering fast rail links into London, and a more extensive range of shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and other services. Close by, there are several Golf Courses, many acres of National Trust lands, ideal for walking and riding and sailing at Frensham Pond. www.beaconhillhindhead.org
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 821600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Powell-Richards, Grayshott. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.