1 bedroom flat for saleWELHOLME ROAD, GRIMSBY
- Well presented one bedroom top floor flat, with the option of a second bedroom
- Private off road parking to the rear
- High ceilings with period detail throughout
- Large kitchen diner with integrated washing machine and dishwasher
- Living room with open fire
- Priced to sell - Rental income potential of £450PCM
- Double bedroom with neutral decor throughout
- Energy performance rating D & Council tax band A
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this well presented one bedroom flat in the heart of Grimsby. The property has potential to be made into a two bedroom flat by changing the large kitchen diner into a kitchen lounge area and making the front living room the second bedroom. The flat features neutral decor throughout with period detailing and doesn't require any works carrying out before a new buyer moves in due to its quality finish already. Comprising of entrance hallway and stair case leading to the first floor, large front living room with open fire, double bedroom, modern bathroom with freestanding bath and overhead shower and finally a large kitchen diner with integrated washing machine and dishwasher. To the rear of the property there is a bricked outhouse which is used as storage but could be removed to create extra off road parking. On the whole, this flat is beautifully presented and has been priced for a quick sale. Viewings are being taken straight away so call our office to arrange 01472 200666.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7161909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.