3 bedroom town house for saleCockayne Close, Rothwell, Kettering
- Three Bedrooms
- Impressive Kitchen / Family Room
- En Suite
- Single Garage
- Rear Garden Over Looking Fields
Occupying a cul-de-sac stand this particularly well presented three bedroom town house. The property boasts a most impressive kitchen/family area measuring in excess of 25 ft, the enclosed rear garden over looking open fields and single garage.
Occupying a cul-de-sac stand this particularly well presented three bedroom town house. The property boasts a most impressive kitchen/family area measuring in excess of 25 ft, the enclosed rear garden over looking open fields and single garage. The accommodation on the ground floor briefly affords entrance hall, cloakroom and kitchen/family room. To the first floor is a lounge, master bedroom and en-suite, whilst to the second floor are two further double bedrooms and stylish bathroom. AN INTERNAL INSPECTION IS CONSIDERED BOTH ESSENTIAL AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE ALL THAT THIS HOME HAS TO OFFER.
Entry gained via door to the front elevation. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. Stairs rising to the first floor landing. Single panelled radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Doors to cloakroom, kitchen/ family room.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising: low level wc, and wash hand basin. Single panelled radiator. Wall mounted boiler. Obscure upvc double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/family Room 26' 3" x 12' 5" ( 8.00m x 3.78m )
Most impressive kitchen fitted with a range of base and eye level units with roll edge work surfaces over and drawer space below. Sink drainer unit. Built in dishwasher. Built in fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Under stairs storage cupboard. Family area having upvc double glazed door and window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising to first floor landing. Single panelled radiator. Door to lounge and bedroom one.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Two upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation. Attractive feature fireplace having display mantle, surround and hearth. Two single panelled radiators.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 9' 2" plus recess ( 2.79m x 2.79m plus recess )
Two upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation. Built in double wardrobe. Single panelled radiator. Door to en-suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: a low level wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
Doors to bedroom two, bedroom three and family bathroom.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 3.81m x 2.54m plus recess )
Two upvc double glazed windows to the front elevation. Single panelled radiator. Two built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 1" plus recess ( 3.78m x 2.46m plus recess )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Single panelled radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: a low level wc, wash hand basin and shaped panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail.
To the side of the property and forming part of a block is a single garage in addition to off road parking
The rear garden has a combination of decking and gravelled area for ease of maintenance
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56153029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.