3 bedroom terraced house for saleLAMBERT ROAD, GRIMSBY
Sold STC £65,000
- COMPLETE REFURBISHED Mid-terrace three bedroomed family home
- Ideal first time buy or investment........ MUST BE SEEN
- Modern fitted kitchen with potential for a breakfast area
- Gas central heating, new uPVC windows and doors
- Three bedrooms and modern bathroom
- Front and rear garden. OUTSTANDING PROPERTY, VIEW NOW
- Hallway, lounge, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Full descriptionCrofts Estate Agents are pleased to bring to market this mid-terraced house which has had a complete refurbishment. The house is ready to move into, so would suit the first time buyer or investor. With three bedrooms this house boasts a layout that fits every need. The front and rear gardens are both low maintenance, the front being graveled and the rear being courtyard style. The property briefly comprises of hallway, lounge, kitchen, downstairs WC, three bedrooms and a stylish modern bathroom. The property is available to view immediately so contact our office to arrange a viewing today!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5607921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.