3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLittle Oxley, Leybourne, Kent
- Stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Large & bright conservatory
- Enjoy the luxury of an en-suite shower room
- Quiet & friendly Close
- All you need close by
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Picture yourself in a pleasant and neighbourly spot where you have no one walking or driving past apart from the two neighbours just beyond you that are at the end of the Close. Parking is easy here with a double width driveway and a good garage too, which you have potential to convert to more accommodation if you wish (all consents required).This home is beautiful inside and the owners have spared no expense in all the improvements they have made turning this into a stunning home. Quality exudes from this home, every bedroom has designer wardrobes plus the bathroom, en-suite shower room and cloakroom have all been refitted and look simply amazing; all you need to do is move in your furniture and relax.Perfect for the family you have the convenience of a ground floor cloakroom to avoid tripping upstairs for the bathroom. A bright and super-sized conservatory makes a lovely room to relax or entertain in or use as a study to work from home or as a playroom for the children; the choice is yours.A short stroll will take you to Little Market Row with an “every day” shop, a hairdresser’s and the Old Rectory family pub, which offers a warm welcome. A community centre, a doctor’s surgery and a pre-school together with St Peter and St Paul’s infant and primary school completes the local scene and makes this a wonderful and neighbourly place to live.
What the Owner says:
We bought our house 13 years ago and chose it after literally looking at loads of properties and all our searching was well worth while. It has proved to be a great buy, as we have been very happy here. The design and layout of the house flows really well making it a very comfortable family home.We have good access to countryside here, whilst enjoying excellent commuter links with the M20 at junction 4 only a short drive away. Together with rail stations close by in West Malling and Snodland which has a fast train connection.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 12'5 x 12'5 (3.79m x 3.79m)
- Dining Area: 9'10 x 8'7 (3.00m x 2.62m)
- Conservatory: 14'0 x 11'5 (4.27m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 8'6 (3.18m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 (3.56m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m) x 10'6 (3.20m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 up to fitted wardrobes (3.58m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m) x 9'0 (2.75m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 5'8 up to fitted wardrobes (2.64m x 1.73m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56153737.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.