2 bedroom terraced house for saleWELHOLME ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market £103,000
- Lovely two bedroom town house created by the highly regarded local builders Keigar Homes
- uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm system
- Short stroll of the town centre and Peoples park opposite
- Ideally placed for access to the areas local colleges and hospital
- Secure off road parking
- Entrance hallway, lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
Crofts Estate Agents are delighted to be offering for sale this lovely and modern two bedroom town house located close to the Grimsby town centre and the many amenities it has to offer. Completed by the highly regarded local builders Keigar Homes to their normal high standards in 2008 this presents an ideal investment or self purchase opportunity for a variety of buyers. Presented throughout to a good standard this lovely home comprises private entrance hallway, lovely and modern open plan lounge/kitchen, landing, modern bathroom and two bedrooms. With the standards expected of uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and security alarm system, the property also benefits from secure parking space. With no forward chain on the vendors side early viewing is advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7096683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.