This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

5 bedroom detached house for sale

18A Cairn Crescent, Corby Hill, Carlisle, Cumbria


Property Description

Key features

  • Popular Village Location
  • Close To Local Amenities
  • Driveway Parking With Gates
  • 5 Bedrooms
  • Conservatory
  • Large Decked Balcony
  • Open Views
  • Well Maintained Garden

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

A spacious detached split level property with 5 bedrooms in acul-de-sac and briefly comprises: entrance hall, sitting room, dining kitchen, games room, bathroom and shower room, master en-suite and up to 4 further bedrooms, sunroom and conservatory.

Well maintained gardens and ample driveway parking with gates. Just 3 miles East of Carlisle off the A69.

Heading east through Corby Hill - turn left at the traffic lights just past the BP garage, then take first left again and head to the end of the cul-de-sac.

Located in the centre of this popular village and close to local amenities.

Well maintained garden with lawns, borders and pathways. Fenced all around and gate to rear. Large decked balcony with open views. Ample parking with gates and car port.

Mains electric, gas, water and drainage are connected but have not been tested.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
15 June 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by H&H King Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.