2 bedroom terraced house for saleJohn Street, Alfreton
Sold STC £67,500
- Viewing a Must !!
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Easy Access to A38 & M1
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Walking Distance Alfreton Town Centre
***IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT/FIRST TIME BUYER*** Briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, two double bedrooms to the first floor and outside there is an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is essential.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY .............................This is a well presented two bedroom mid terrace property located on a quiet side street within Alfreton. The property briefly comprises of lounge, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, two double bedrooms to the first floor and outside there is an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is essential.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 11' 5" ( 3.58m max x 3.48m )
With Upvc double glazed door and window to the front elevation, gas fire, radiator, TV and telephone point, built in storage cupboards.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with matching work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, free standing gas cooker with four ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed Upvc window to rear and open door way leading to extra storage and ground floor bathroom, understairs storage and door leading to stairs rising to first floor.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, part tiled walls, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With access to both bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV point and cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
With Upvc double glazed window, radiator and built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with combination of area laid to lawn and decked seating area all enclosed by timber panelled fencing and wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56154740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.