1 bedroom apartment for saleSouthcrest Gardens, Redditch
- SECOND FLOOR
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- NO CHAIN
- 999 YR LEASE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RESIDENT PARKING
- NOT SUITABLE FOR INVESTMENT
A purpose built second floor apartment situated within the leafy and desirable SOUTHCREST GARDENS and benefits from ONE DOUBLE bedroom, a GARAGE and a FULL 999 YR LEASE.
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
**WE WILL BE HOLDING AN OPEN HOUSE VIEWING EVENT ON SAT 1ST OCTOBER - CALL FOR TIMES**
Offered for sale is this purpose built top floor apartment with one double bedroom, open plan living and kitchen, bathroom, balcony and garage.
Situated in a private development, the property benefits from resident parking.
The apartment is in need of some decorative improvement, and further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing where specified.
Having an obscure single glazed door to the side from the communal area into the hallway. The hallway has laminate flooring, radiator, intercom entry handset and doors off to the living / kitchen area, bedroom and bathroom.
Living Area / Kitchen 19' 8" max x 16' 3" max ( 5.99m max x 4.95m max )
The living area / kitchen is an L shaped room with the kitchen area open plan to the living area.
The living area has laminate flooring and a double glazed window and door to the rear leading to the balcony. There is also a radiator and an airing cupboard housing the hot and cold water tanks.
The kitchen area has a double glazed window to the front and a radiator. There are a range of fitted base and wall units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer and mixer and tiling to splash prone areas. Cooking appliances include an electric hob with hood over and built in oven. There is space for a washing machine.
Bedroom 10' 8" plus door recess x 9' 4" ( 3.25m plus door recess x 2.84m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, radiator and built in double wardrobe.
The bathroom has a white three piece fitted suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low rise flush WC, sink and pedestal. There is a radiator, tiling to splash prone areas and an extractor fan.
Garage 16' 11" x 8' 7" ( 5.16m x 2.62m )
The garage is set behind secure metal gates and has an up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56154931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC105603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.