3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewman Road, SHEFFIELD
- No Onward Chain
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Close to Meadowhall Shopping Centre
- Close to M1 Motorway
- Good Transport Links
A well-presented, tastefully decorated and larger than average semi-detached property, set within Wincobank and having fantastic transport links to Meadowhall shopping centre, Sheffield city centre and the M1 motorway network, the property really does need to be seen to be appreciated.
A well-presented, tastefully decorated and larger than average semi-detached property, set within Wincobank and having fantastic transport links to Meadowhall shopping centre, Sheffield city centre and the M1 motorway network, the property really does need to be seen to be appreciated. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer purchaser or a buy-to-let investor looking to add an excellent property to their portfolio. It comprises; lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and basement. It also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating and a medium sized rear garden. All viewings are strictly through the selling agent William H Brown by appointment.
A light and airy entrance hallway, with a front facing single glazed door giving access to the lounge, kitchen and to the upstairs accommodation.
Lounge 11' 7" Into bay recess x 11' into chimney breast recess ( 3.53m Into bay recess x 3.35m into chimney breast recess )
A larger than average living space with high ceilings and a double glazed front facing bay window, flooding the room with natural light and complimented with neutrally decorated walls. It also benefits from a double radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" into chimney breast recess x 11' 10" ( 4.45m into chimney breast recess x 3.61m )
The kitchen offers ample room for furniture, such as a dining table and chairs, with a mixture of wall and base units, sink/drainer and gas hob and oven. The room has a rear facing double glazed window allowing plenty of light into the space overlooking the rear garden, and access to the basement.
Basement/utility Room 14' 3" x 11' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.58m )
Plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 14' 7" into chimney breast x 11' ( 4.45m into chimney breast x 3.35m )
A neutrally decorated master bedroom situated at the front of the property with masses of space, a built in storage cupboard, front facing double glazed window, a double radiator and original cast iron fire place.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" Maximum Measurements x 9' 5" ( 2.97m Maximum Measurements x 2.87m )
A good sized bedroom with plenty of room for furnishings, including a double bed, with a rear facing double glazed window filling the room with light and a double radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" maximum measurements x 14' 5" maximum measurements ( 4.45m maximum measurements x 4.39m maximum measurements )
This third bedroom offers a huge amount of space and is situated on the second floor loft conversion with a staircase from the landing leading up to the room. It is neutrally decorated with a side facing double glazed window, downlights to ceiling and double radiator.
Exterior And Gardens
There is a well-proportioned garden situated at the rear of the property with access from Maple Croft Crescent, a laid lawn section and decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56155009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.