2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGlasgow Harbour Terraces, Glasgow
Sold STC £160,000
- Riverside Location
- Private Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Private Terrace
- EER C
Extremely Well Presented Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat with Private Terrace
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this stunning modern flat set on the ground floor within a sought after riverside development close to all the amenities of Glasgow's West End.
The property comprises welcoming reception hallway with large utility cupboard, bright and spacious lounge open plan to dining area and kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, two good sized double bedrooms both with built in storage and the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. There is access from both bedrooms to the stunning private terrace for outside entertaining and there is a there is modern family bathroom with three piece suite.
This harbour side development is located within easy reach of Glasgow's West End and City Centre with the motorway network also nearby for the commuter.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the location and quality of accommodation contained within this attractive modern property.
Lounge Open Plan To Kitchen 24' 6" x 20' ( 7.47m x 6.10m )
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.61m )
En-Suite 8' x 4' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.27m )
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Bathroom 10' 4" x 6' ( 3.15m x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.