4 bedroom link detached house for saleBeech Close, Blindley Heath
Sold STC £535,000
- Reception Hall
- Open Plan Living/Family Room
- Refitted Luxury Kitchen/Dining Room
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Ground Floor Bedroom 4 + Ensuite Shower
- 3 First Floor BedrTerraces and Gardens with westerly views
- Parking for 4 Vehicles
This established family home has been extensively refitted and modernised by the present owner in residence to provide spacious accommodation, finished in striking contemporary style.
The luxury kitchen, with vaulted ceiling, granite worksurafces and range of fitted appliances, is a most attractive feature, immediately adjoining the extended living/family room which opens directly onto a broad terrace - and takes full advantage of far reaching westerly views. Those views are even better from the recently constructed sitting area towards the rear boundary.
In addition to the three first floor bedrooms and refitted bathroom, there is a fourth bedroom on the ground floor with recently installed en-suite shower room. A system of gas fired central heating is installed to radiators, windows have been replaced with sealed double glazed units, and to the front of the house there is plenty of driveway parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56157157.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLE160298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Bletchingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.