3 bedroom house for saleFriars Mews, Mitchell Close, Oxford Road, Aylesbury
- 2,3 & 4 BEDROOM HOMES
- 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- CLOSE TO TOWN
- CLOSE TO STATION
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- CALL BROWN & MERRY NOW
***JUST RELEASED & AVAILABLE NOW*** A collection of 3 & 4 bedroom houses and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, located centrally in the historic market town of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Aylesbury residents enjoy a relaxed, almost rural lifestyle. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
A collection of 3 & 4 bedroom houses and 1 & 2 bedroom apartments, located centrally in the historic market town of Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. Aylesbury residents enjoy a relaxed, almost rural lifestyle. Aylesbury has cafés, boutiques and shops and there are also several golf courses, parks, canals and open spaces within the vicinity. Surrounded by glorious, beauty spots and quaint local villages, the area boasts many outdoor pursuits.
The town centre boasts a wide selection of amenities. Many high street brands can be found in Friar's Square; a large complex including restaurants and coffee shops. A multi-screen cinema is located a short walk from the shopping centre and the spectacularly designed Waterside Theatre, bringing West End shows to Aylesbury. Aylesbury also has many venues for sport and leisure, the nearby village of Stoke Mandeville provides world class training facilities for potential Olympians and is the birthplace of the Paralympics.
FRIARS MEWS enjoys an enviable location. With a journey time of approximately 55 minutes, frequent trains to London Marylebone make Aylesbury ideally located for commuters. Aylesbury Mainline railway station is just minutes away and there is easy access to the M25, the M1 and the M40, Heathrow and Luton Airports. Many regular bus routes operate to the town centre and local destinations including Milton Keynes, Oxford and Luton in less than an hour.
Photos used are CGI images and some images are showhome/example photos that may not be actual internal pictures and are subject to change, Measurements, Pictures and floorplans are provided by the developer. Limited availability on Help to Buy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56157754.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.