3 bedroom character property for saleEast Parade, Ilkley
Sold STC £220,000
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£230,000
- A Charming Character Mid-Terrace Home
- Offering Three Bedrooms
- A Stunning Modern Bathroom
- Central Ilkley Location
- Offering Fantastic Views
GUIDE PRICE £220,000-£230,000. A superb character terrace property which offers ready to move into accommodation over three floors. Located within the heart of Ilkley centre, and offering three bedrooms a beautiful modern bathroom, viewings are strongly encouraged to avoid disappointment
East Parade is one of central Ilkley's most requested streets to live on. Popular for a range of buying groups, the property is ideally located to the towns commuter links, local amenities and shops.
The property will be launched on Saturday 24th of September with an Open House Event. To book your appointment time, then please call the Ilkley team on 01943 600456.
We are delighted to offer for sale a spacious character terrace property which is located within the heart of one of Ilkley's most popular residential settings. Ilkley boasts a fine selection of local shops and eateries. Transportation links are excellent being just a short distance from the surrounding market town of Skipton and Spa town of Harrogate. Ilkley is also famous for its grove shopping parade, and its flowers in bloom. The town benefits from having a direct train line which commutes on a regular daily basis to both the city of Leeds and Bradford. Set within a superb central location which is conveniently located to an array of Ilkley's popular primary and secondary schools and offering spacious ready to move into accommodation, viewings are strongly recommended to avoid any disappointment.
Lounge 15' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.67m x 4.29m )
Measured into both the bay and the recess and having a double glazed window to the front. This generously sized lounge offers a stunning open fireplace, television connections and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 11' 9" ( 4.01m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, this charming fitted kitchen features a range of attractive wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Further highlights include a sink and drainer, an integrated wall mounted oven and separate hob, plumbing for washing machine and provision for a stand alone fridge freezer. This charming kitchen also offers the space for a dining area, along with access to the utility room and rear yard.
Utility Room 13' 7" x 4' 1" ( 4.14m x 1.24m )
Gaining access from the dining kitchen, and having a double glazed window to the side. This useful utility area benefits from a sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine, and space to be used as a walk in pantry.
Staircase access from the ground floor leads to a landing area which benefits from having a separate w/c with wash hand basin.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.28m )
Measured into both the recess and front of the wardrobes, and having a double glazed window to the front. This delightful master bedroom benefits from having a range of high quality fitted wardrobes which provide excellent additional space. The master also has a radiator.
Second Bedroom 13' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.99m x 2.51m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear, this generously sized double bedroom features a range of built in wardrobes which are a wonderful addition to the room. Further highlights include an integrated vanity wash hand basin, boiler cupboard which houses a combi boiler which is controlled by a Hive thermostat which can be used by a remote electronic device. There is also a radiator.
Stair case access leads to the upper floor, where additional eaves storage is on offer.
Third Bedroom 13' 11" x 8' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed dorma window to the front which offers a tremendous view of the famous Ilkley landmark the 'Cow & Calf' rocks. The bedroom also provides a generous level of space and also benefits from having a radiator.
Featuring a double glazed velux window to the rear which offers a stunning far reaching view of the surrounding landscape. This beautiful high end family bathroom is immersed in style and offers a bath with shower attachment, spacious shower cubicle, a low flush w/c, wash hand basin and a heated chrome towel rail. This wonderful family bathroom is complemented further by beautiful modern tiling throughout.
At the rear of the property, a small yard is on offer. At the front of the property, a charming enclosed low maintenance garden can be found with attractive pot plants, which makes for a wonderful seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56157757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.