4 bedroom terraced house for saleLazonby Terrace, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- WELL PRESENTED TERRACED FAMILY HOUSE
- SITUATED IN THE POPULAR CITY OF CARLISLE
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS/MODERN BREAKFAST/KITCHEN
- 4 BEDS AND A 3 PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- REAR DECKED AREA AND GARAGE
- C/HEATING AND D/GLAZING
- ENERGY RATING D
A fantastic opportunity to purchase an extremely well presented and generously proportioned 4 bedroom mid terraced home situated in the popular city of Carlisle. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises: entrance vestibule, ground hallway, front reception room, bedroom one/reception room two to the ground floor, bedroom's two, three and four to the first floor, lounge, breakfast/kitchen, downstairs shower room to the lower ground floor. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a good size decked area with a step down to a well thought out astroturf area secured by a brick built garage and two secure wooden gates. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56158030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI160403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.