3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrick Row, Darley Abbey, Derby
Sold STC £225,000
- OPEN HOUSE - SATURDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER - CALL FOR DETAILS
- SPACIOUS SEMI DETACHED HOUSE SITUATED WITHIN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT DARLEY ABBEY
- IN NEED OF FULL MODERNISATION
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS AND DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- SITUATED CLOSE TO HIGHLY REGARDED SCHOOLING AND EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE AND MAJOR COMMUTING LINKS FROM IT'S POSITION.
- THREE BEDROOMS
Situated within one of DERBY'S MOST DESIRABLE LOCATIONS is this SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE with CORNER PLOT GARDEN, DRIVEWAY and DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE. The property is in need of full modernisation, yet offers the potential of becoming a superb property within an incredibly sought after location.
Situated within one of DERBY'S MOST DESIRABLE LOCATIONS is this SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE with CORNER PLOT GARDEN, DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS and DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE. The property is in need of full modernisation, yet offers the potential of becoming a superb property within an incredibly sought after location which enjoys easy access to highly regarded schooling, Derby City centre and major commuting links from it's position. The CHAIN FREE accommodation on offer benefits from recently installed gas central heating and double glazed, and, in brief, comprises Entrance Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, rear Porch/Utility room, three Bedrooms, corner plot Garden, driveway for several cars and detached single Garage
Having front elevation uPVC door with double glazed inset with obscurred glass and double glazed window over with obscurred glass, stairs rising to first floor, radiator and door leading into
Lounge 14' 1" into recess x 13' 7" into bay ( 4.29m into recess x 4.14m into bay )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, gas fire with tile surround and hearth, under-stairs storage with side elevation double glazed window with obscurred glass, meters and consumer unit, television point, telephone point, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.90m )
Having a range of floor and wall units with work-surface over incorporating stainless steel sink unit with storage below, space for a cooker, space for a fridge-freezer, breakfast bar, rear elevation double glazed window, tile flooring, tiling to walls, two additonal storage cupboards, radiator and doors leading to rear porch/Utility room and
Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 7" ( 1.85m x 1.70m )
Having a matching suite comprising low level Wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panlled bath with shower over and tile surround, tile flooring, tiling to walls, two side elevation double glazed windows with obscurred glass and tile sills, recently installed 'Glow worm' gas central heating combinateion boiler, storage unit and two radiators.
Rear Porch/utility Room
Having side elevation double glazed uPVC door providing access to rear Garden, side and rear elevation double galzed windows, plumbing for a washing machine with rolled edge work-surface over and tile flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access hatch, side elevation double glazed window and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 2" into bay x 14' 1" into recess ( 4.32m into bay x 4.29m into recess )
Having front elevation double glazed bay window, large storage cupboard, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.87m )
Having rear elavtion double glazed window enjoying far reaching views, two fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.41m x 1.93m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying far reaching views and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing ample off road parking for several cars which leadds to a detached single Garage. The is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn which incorporates flower-beds, access to rear Garden and boundary walling and hedging.
The rear of the property occupies a corner plot which incorporates garden which is mainly laid to lawn, paved patio, greenhouse, well stocked flower-beds and boundary hedging, fencing and walling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56158246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.