3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAbbeydale Road South, Dore
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Separate Dining Room With Patio Doors To The Garden
- Bay Windowed Lounge With Gas Fire
- Modern Shower Room With White Suite
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Mature Landscaped Gardens With Stream
- Off Street parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- GCH, uPVC Double Glazing & Utility Room
- Energy Rating - D
£400,000 to £425,000 (Guide Price) A stunning three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the sought after suburb of Dore. Set on a fantastic plot of mature landscaped gardens complete with meandering stream, the property offers over 1200 sq ft. of flexible, beautifully styled accommodation including master bedroom with en-suite, bay window lounge and fitted kitchen with separate utility. Ideally placed for transport links and local amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56158288.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795009024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Millhouses, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.